logo

Добро пожаловать, Гость! Чтобы использовать все возможности Вход или Регистрация.

Уведомление

Icon
Error

18 Страницы«<1415161718>
Опции
К последнему сообщению К первому непрочитанному
Bella  
#301 Оставлено : 12 февраля 2018 г. 12:40:36(UTC)
Bella

Статус: Advanced Member

Группы: Registered

The New York Giants were denied permission to interview and hire Minnesota Vikings quarterbacks coach Kevin Stefanski as their offensive coordinator, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

who was the offensive coordinator in Minnesota before leaving for New York,Stefanski was recently passed over for the Vikings offensive coordinator job. The Giants and their new coach, Pat Shurmur, had been waiting for several weeks to see how things panned out with Stefanski and the Vikings. It didn't turn out in their favor.

a somewhat surprising outcome given Shurmur's relationship with the organization and Stefanski losing out to former Philadelphia Eagles quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo for the OC position. The Giants now remain without an offensive coordinator. Some possible candidates that have been mentioned in recent weeks are former Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell and Eagles running backs coach Duce Staley,Stefanski and Shurmur were known to have a strong working relationship,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey, but the Vikings decided to deny that reunion, who also has a previous working relationship with Shurmur.

The Eagles could also deny the Giants permission to speak with Staley. He remains under contract with Philadelphia,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey, according to a source.

Frank Reich,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey,The Eagles recently lost their quarterbacks coach,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey, and their offensive coordinator,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey, is in the running for the Indianapolis Colts head-coaching job.

The offensive coordinator job with the Giants does not include playcalling duties. Shurmur intends to call plays in New York,Womens Dalvin Cook Jersey, much as he did for most of the past two seasons in Minnesota.

would have had playcalling duties as the Vikings' offensive coordinator. Instead,Womens Melvin Ingram Jersey,Stefanski, 35, he will remain a part of Mike Zimmer's coaching staff for at least one more year as they decide how to proceed at the quarterback position.

an impending free agent,Shurmur and Stefanski helped the Vikings get the most out of backup Case Keenum this past season. Keenum,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey,threw 22 touchdown passes and seven interceptions after taking over as the starter for Sam Bradford.

He would have had increased responsibility with the Giants,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey, most notably putting together the weekly offensive game plans.

the son of Memphis Grizzlies executive vice president Ed Stefanski,Authentic Dalvin Cook Jersey,Stefanski,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey, was believed to be Shurmur's top choice.

Shurmur does have most of his staff together with the Giants. Two holes remain at offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.
Bella  
#302 Оставлено : 26 февраля 2018 г. 11:51:00(UTC)
Bella

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) -- Blake Bortles might not be the long-term answer in Jacksonville.

He is, however, the short-term starter.

The Jaguars signed Bortles to a three-year, $54 million deal Saturday that will keep him under contract through the 2020 season. The deal
includes $26.5 million guaranteed.

''I definitely was looking forward to the opportunity of this happening,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey, and knowing that it was done and now in the rear-view mirror,Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey, we
can move on and get back to just worrying about football and not having to deal with money and contracts and all that stuff,Womens Jim Kelly Jersey,'' Bortles said
during a conference call with reporters. ''Either way,Womens LeSean McCoy Jersey, however this went, I don't think it would have had a ton of effect on how I feel.
Thrilled to be able to stay here and playing Jacksonville and fired up to continue to work with the guys that are here.''

The team announced the move one day after handing out two-year extensions to top executive Tom Coughlin, coach Doug Marrone and general
manager Dave Caldwell.

Re-signing the 25-year-old Bortles is an indication how the front office and coaching staff feel about their current roster: They want to
keep as many pieces in place for another run at the Super Bowl.

The Jaguars (10-6) won the AFC South for the first time in team history and made the playoffs for the first time in a decade. They advanced
to the AFC title game for the first time since 2000, losing to New England 24-20 after having a 10-point lead in the fourth quarter.

Bortles showed signs of progress in his fourth year despite playing 19 games with a partially torn ligament in his right wrist that
required surgery last month. He completed a career-high 60 percent of his passes for 3,687 yards, with 21 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.

''Blake's growth and development last season was a key to the success we had as a team,'' Coughlin said in a statement. ''Blake has proven,
with toughness and dependability, that he can be the leader this team needs going forward. Along with this contract come high expectations
that he will continue to improve and help our team accomplish its ultimate goal.''

He played in the first year of coordinator Nathaniel Hackett's system and with four rookies - including running back Leonard Fournette and
left tackle Cam Robinson - on offense. He also lost top target Allen Robinson on the opening series of the season opener.

So the Jags believe Bortles' best years are ahead. But they aren't committed to him beyond the next few seasons.

Extending Bortles should give the team more cap space heading into free agency. The Jags entered the day with about $20 million to spend in

They freed up $3.6 million by cutting backup running back Chris Ivory on Friday and could gain $7 million more by parting ways with backup
receiver Allen Hurns.

There had been plenty of speculation the Jaguars would turn to free agency or the draft to replace Bortles. The Jags sent a strong message
by locking up Bortles weeks before free agency.

Still, Bortles has flaws to fix. He need to be more accurate,Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey, especially in tight spaces, and has to be better adept at getting the offense
out of bad plays and into better ones.

Regardless,Womens Julio Jones Jersey,he outperformed expectations when Marrone and Coughlin built the offense to pound the ball on the ground,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey, take advantage of
play-action passes and avoid shootouts with stout defense.

Bortles' toughness was another reason he gained respect in the locker room and from the coaching staff. He hasn't missed a snap because of
injury and handled constant criticism - including almost weekly shots from fellow players - in stride.

''I have said it all along: I think Blake is one of the toughest people I have ever met,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, and I'm talking about his mental and physical
toughness,'' Marrone said. ''He never lets the outside noise get him away from where his focus is, which is always on being a great
teammate and being a great leader for our organization.''

Even more important to the Jaguars,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, Bortles avoided game-changing mistakes. Entering the 2017 season, Bortles had as many victories (11) as
interceptions returned for touchdowns. He turned the ball over a career-low 16 times last season after averaging 21 in each of his first
three seasons.

''I've had the pleasure of seeing Blake mature and progress for the past four years,Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey, and the one thing that I admire the most about him is
his attitude,'' veteran tight end Marcedes Lewis said. ''He is an ultimate competitor and will do whatever he can to help the team win.
That's his only goal.''
Bella  
#303 Оставлено : 27 февраля 2018 г. 11:53:32(UTC)
Bella

The NFL has experienced a slight ratings decline in recent years, and while there's no clear-cut reason for the dip in viewership, NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith thinks players should have a bigger voice in how the league presents itself.

"I think that the ratings information is significant and important, from a macroeconomic standpoint. Certainly," Smith, who has been in discussions with the NFL's broadcast partners, told ESPN's Dan Graziano over the weekend. "If we don't pay attention to it,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey, I think that we do so at our own peril,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey, I recognize that we're lucky that over 30 of the top 50 shows were NFL broadcasts. But I think that you ignore at your own peril not so much just the decline in football,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey, but the overall decline in ratings for most television shows and particularly sports broadcasts."

Smith's right -- any talk of ratings has to include this caveat: NFL games made up nearly 75 percent of the most-watched shows on television in 2017.

So yes, according to a CNN report from last fall.,[url=http://www.vikingsfootballauthentic.com/dalvin-cook-jersey-authentic
]Authentic Dalvin Cook Jersey[/url], fewer people are watching football yet it remains among the most popular programming. Also worth noting: All of network television is fighting decreased viewership

there is room for improvement and Smith points to the NBA as a model for how the NFL could proceed.,Still

"I think that it's important to take a look at what's going on in basketball, hipper. They do, I think they are the only sport that more and more people are watching, because for the most part," Smith said. "And my hat's off to what they do and how they do it in the NBA. I think that you could make the argument that a lot of their programming is fresher, a great job of marketing their individual players, sometimes at a time when the[NFL] looks for ways to take their star players off the field. I would be interested in better understanding the relationship between the broadcast partners and the NBA, I think, how they do their TV deals, what that relationship is like, their rights deals.

given the year-over-year ratings issue in football,"But I think that, 'Should we be doing something different?' And that might mean the restructuring of the season in a way to make it more fan-friendly.",Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey, it begs the question

Fox chief executive officer James Murdoch said last October that oversaturation could be the issue.

"I do think the proliferation of Thursday availability -- and the proliferation of football generally -- does mean that you're asking a lot from customers to watch Thursday,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey, via Ad Week. "And then they watch a lot more college football game on Saturdays,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey," Murdoch said at the time,Womens Melvin Ingram Jersey, and then on 'Monday Night Football, and then on Sundays,' etc. It's a lot. So I do think that preserving the scarcity value of those events and that audience is something that is worth thinking about."

exactly,When Graziano pressed Smith on what, he suggested fewer regular-season games and an extra round of playoff matchups., the NFL should do differently

"It doesn't mean that that's necessarily what you're going to do,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, media,Womens Dalvin Cook Jersey, but we are at a point where we the union aren't going to be this sort of silent other third party out there who's not involved in the business of football from a stadium, offseason standpoint, Sunday," Smith explained. "We're just not going to do it anymore."

This is a concern for Smith and the NFLPA because the current collective bargaining agreement is set to expire in 2021.
Bella  
#304 Оставлено : 28 февраля 2018 г. 11:40:45(UTC)
Bella

James Harrison, was thought to be a spy for the New England Patriots. He proved otherwise., 39

few expected the linebacker to make an impact under Bill Belichick. But all that rest in Pittsburgh — which Harrison hated — must have done the veteran some good,With such a limited role for the Pittsburgh Steelers, according to 34-year-old linebacker Lorenzo Alexander.

right? And that’s what’s key in a lot of these cases, all those things.,Authentic David Johnson Jersey, making sure you feel good when Sunday rolls around. A lot of that comes from therapy,“We all know he takes great care of his body by the amount of money he invests there,” Alexander told Patriots Wire at radio row during Super Bowl week. “Just being available at this age,Womens Pat Tillman Jersey, massages,Authentic Deion Jones Jersey, dry needling — a lot of those things that I know James is doing. Lifting weights

he kind of let loose. He had a big sack in that game. Tearing it loose. Set the edge. It kind of went back to the old James Harrison of the Pittsburgh Steelers that we know and love when he was defensive MVP.”,Authentic Austin Hooper Jersey, he looks fresh,Authentic Vic Beasley Jr Jersey, running around. I’m thinking that first[playoff] game where they were playing against the Titans,“I think what’s paying off for him right now is that he didn’t play at all early on. I know that’s something that he didn’t like. But just watching him on film,Womens Vic Beasley Jr Jersey, I think he was just trying to get used to more reps and getting more acclimated. But when he was against Jacksonville

and Harrison became much more than an informant., the Steelers’ franchise sack leader,Some speculated the Patriots signed Harrison, to gain intel for a potential AFC Championship Game against Harrison’s former team. That rematch never materialized

who crashed into Blake Bortles simultaneously with Van Noy., and managed 158 snaps in his four games with the Patriots from Week 17 through the Super Bowl. During that span,Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey, he also logged 13 tackles,Womens David Johnson Jersey,He played a season-high 69 snaps (92 percent) in Super Bowl LII,Womens Deion Jones Jersey, two sacks and a forced fumble. He was also in on a strip sack — which Alexander referenced — attributed solely to linebacker Kyle Van Noy against the Jaguars in the AFC championship. The play could have just as easily gotten credited to Harrison

When the Patriots got him,Womens Austin Hooper Jersey, they were probably grateful the Steelers had rested him all season. Harrison probably looked fresher than most of their 20-year-old rookies like Deatrich Wise and Adam Butler.
Bella  
#305 Оставлено : 1 марта 2018 г. 11:35:21(UTC)
Bella

Linebacker Ryan Shazier will not play for the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2018.

"We know that,Womens Lawrence Taylor Jersey, he knows that," Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert said Wednesday at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Recovering from surgery that followed a spinal injury he sustained in a December game, Shazier continues to progress and attack rehabilitation. Shazier said recently on teammate Roosevelt Nix's podcast the possibility of returning to the football field is driving him each day.

"I've got to get back,Womens Landon Collins Jersey," said Shazier, who remains mum on the details of the injury. "Right now I'm reading a book and it's basically saying trust the process. I'm really trusting the process. I know the end goal."

--Quarterback Kirk Cousins' path to free agency is getting clearer.

Speaking at the NFL Scouting Combine," though he wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of the team using the franchise tag on him a third time. That said, Washington Redskins senior vice president of player personnel Doug Williams called Cousins "a free agent for sure, Williams quickly downplayed such.

"It's not too late," the former quarterback said. "But we haven't really talked about that. The media had come up with those scenarios more than what we've talked about it because I can't remember one meeting where we talked about the possibility of tagging him."

--Andrew Luck is not yet throwing a football, but Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich said the quarterback will be with the team April 2 for the start of the offseason program.

Reich said Luck is "checking a lot of boxes" in his rehab but is unsure when the QB will throw again. General manager Chris Ballard, who followed Reich to the podium at the NFL Scouting Combine at the Indianapolis Convention Center, said it will "absolutely" help the team and Luck to have him back in the building.

"I think it's what he wants, it's what he misses," Ballard said. "It's one of the special things about this kid. He likes to be considered one of the teammates. The only other (star) player I've ever been around like that is (Brian) Urlacher. He just wants to be one of the guys."

--Ballard informed running back Frank Gore that the Colts plan to get younger at the position.

"I want to give Frank a chance to go see what's out there," Ballard said. "He likes it when you're honest with him."

Gore has 14,026 rushing yards in his career. He turns 35 in May and said at the end of the 2017 season he "definitely" plans to play in 2018.

--Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson was informed that he will be released by the New York Jets.

With the move and running back Matt Forte's retirement announcement, the Jets are projected to enter free agency with $94.75 million to invest under the 2018 salary cap.

Wilkerson, 28, was due more than $19 million in 2018, 32, creating at least $12.5 million in cap space. Forte, and releasing him reduces the hit on the salary cap to $6 million, finished with 381 rushing yards and 293 receiving yards in an injury-hampered 2017 season.

the team announced.,--The Bears will release quarterback Mike Glennon when the new league year starts March 14

$45 million contract signed last offseason after the team let Jay Cutler go. Glennon lost his starting job to rookie Mitchell Trubisky during the season.,Glennon was just one season into a three-year

I have no regrets in us being aggressive in attacking that position; it's that important,"With the quarterback position," Bears general manager Ryan Pace said. "We all felt confident in Mike, and sometimes in our business, things don't work out."

the franchise's all-time leading rusher.,--The Carolina Panthers released running back Jonathan Stewart

30,The Panthers selected Stewart, with the 13th pick of the first round of 2008 NFL Draft. He has 7,318 career rushing yards on 1,699 carries, also a franchise record. Stewart ran for 680 yards on a career-low 3.4 yards per attempt in the 2017 season.

"Jonathan played the game the way you want. He brought an element of toughness as a runner that set the tempo for our team, and I appreciate who he is as a young man and thank him for the contribution he made.",Womens Odell Beckham Jr Jersey," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said in a statement from the team. "He is a great pro

even in the offseason.,Womens Michael Thomas Jersey,--Tyrann Mathieu keeps his head on a swivel

a safety and linebacker hybrid in Arizona.,Cardinals general manager Steve Keim said Wednesday at the NFL Scouting Combine that no decision has been made on whether the team would retain Mathieu

he receives $19 million guaranteed. That includes $8 million in guaranteed base salary for 2018 and a $5 million roster bonus due March 16.,If Mathieu remains on the Cardinals' roster on March 14

--General manager Dave Gettleman and new head coach Pat Shurmur doused any doubt the New York Giants are sticking with Eli Manning at quarterback in 2018.

" Shurmur said Wednesday morning at the NFL Scouting Combine.,"We believe that Eli Manning has got years left as a starting quarterback in this league

Gettleman said the Giants will listen to offers for the No. 2 pick but provided the context that the team should get a "Hall of Fame" talent with the second selection in the draft.

--Limbo is the status quo for the Minnesota Vikings and their three quarterbacks.

Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater all are expected to be unrestricted free agents on March 14. Bridgewater's contract status will be determined by the NFL because he sat out the entire 2016 season and most of the 2017 season recovering from a knee injury.,Authentic Landon Collins Jersey,Case Keenum

there have been no decisions made,"Just to be clear," general manager Rick Spielman said at the NFL Scouting Combine. "We will continue to evolve this process. I'll go through the meetings this week with the agents, when we get back we'll circle back around and finalize a game plan as we go forward."

and the Texans intend to make sure his next performance happens in Houston.,--Jadeveon Clowney took the proverbial next step in 2017

in his first season with the franchise having replaced Rick Smith in January,General manager Brian Gaine, said at the NFL Scouting Combine the Texans are setting Clowney's contract as a high priority. Clowney will make $13,846,000 next season, which is the fifth-year option value for the 2014 No. 1 overall pick.

"That's something that we're currently evaluating right now, "the feasibility of that."," Gaine said

the Cleveland Browns expect to know whether Joe Thomas will return at left tackle.,--Before free agency starts in two weeks

Thomas has dropped significant weight and launched a popular podcast. But Browns head coach Hue Jackson believes there is more football left for Thomas.,Coming off of a season-ending triceps injury

"I've talked to Joe Thomas several times and I think Joe is going to make a decision, hopefully, fairly soon here. But," Jackson said at the NFL Scouting Combine. "Joe has been a tremendous Cleveland Brown and has done anything and everything we've asked of him. So, it's on his time, again, I think it's only right that we give him the opportunity to work through this and make the best decision for him."

--Philadelphia Eagles coach Doug Pederson is planning to approach the offseason the same way he tackled the 2017 season: In attack mode.

not the least of which concerns the pecking order at quarterback.,The Eagles are facing key personnel decisions coming off of the franchise's first Super Bowl victory

Super Bowl MVP and the author of a nearly flawless postseason in three games,Pederson said backup Nick Foles, understands he's "taking a back seat" to Carson Wentz on the depth chart. But when the line of questioning later deepened as to whether the Eagles could trade Foles, Pederson said, "We'll see how this thing unfolds."

--Jon Gruden, failed to contain his excitement over the offensive players he inherited when speaking to the media at the NFL Scouting Combine., who returned as head coach of the Oakland Raiders on a $100 million contract in January

wide receiver Amari Cooper and,Quarterback Derek Carr,Authentic Michael Thomas Jersey, in a mild surprise, running back Marshawn Lynch are viewed as the core players of Gruden's West Coast-based offense.

who played through injuries in December,Cooper,Authentic Lawrence Taylor Jersey, "will be the focal point of our pass offense. He will be the headliner of our offense," Gruden said.

one day after Papa John's and the NFL mutually agreed to part ways in their sponsorship agreement.,Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey,--The NFL reached a multiyear agreement with Pizza Hut to become the league's official pizza sponsor

a source familiar with the agreement told CNN. The agreement gives Pizza Hut,The league's deal with Pizza Hut is for four years and is worth more than the Papa John's deal, which is owned by Yum Brands, an array of exclusive marketing rights.

The agreement with Pizza Hut runs through the 2021 season. The Papa John's deal was contracted to run through the 2020 season before it ended early.
Bella  
#306 Оставлено : 1 марта 2018 г. 11:44:54(UTC)
Bella

The time for the Minnesota Vikings to commit anew to a starting quarterback has almost arrived.

They're still in evaluation mode, according to general manager Rick Spielman.

Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Bradford each on track to become an unrestricted free agent in two weeks,With Case Keenum, the Vikings have yet to make any final decisions about any of them. That's what Spielman said at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis on Wednesday.

and I know there have been a thousand reports out there,''There have been no decisions made,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey,'' Spielman said. ''We're going to move forward and continue to evolve this process through the meetings this week with the agents.''

was that the Vikings don't plan to use the franchise tag on Keenum. That's a way they could essentially kick the quarterback-decision can down the road by keeping him for 2018 at a rate in the top tier of current league-wide salaries at the position,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey, by the NFL Network this week citing unidentified sources,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey,The most notable report,Womens Melvin Ingram Jersey, which would be well more than $20 million this year. That's also a lot of money for a player who was a career backup until Bradford's knee injury after the season opener paved the way for his breakout performance.

Spielman dismissed that report, praising Keenum in general terms after the run to the NFC championship game at eventual champion Philadelphia. He said the Vikings have discussed how Keenum could fit in new offensive coordinator John DeFilippo's preferred scheme but otherwise declined to divulge any specific assessment.

''Case Keenum led our football team and did a phenomenal job and has a knack for making plays,Womens Dalvin Cook Jersey,'' Spielman said. ''He made a lot of big plays for us because of not only his smarts and leadership but his mobility as well.''

Bradford, 2016, is the likely the team's least-desirable option. Bridgewater carries the same health risk, because of the knee injury that kept him off the field until a brief appearance late last season. He's younger and cheaper than both Keenum and Bradford, given the long-term uncertainty about the stability of his knee, having not started a meaningful game since the wild card round in the playoffs on Jan. 10, though, which would give the team the most flexibility under the salary cap to sign other stars to pricey contract extensions and upgrade other positions of need.

but he has said he was fit to play prior to then. Spielman has said the matter would be up to the NFL, per the minimum stay,There's a murky provision in the collective bargaining agreement that allows a player's contract to be tolled to the next season if he's physically unable to perform as of the sixth regular season game. Bridgewater was on the PUP list then,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey, but he said Wednesday that he expects Bridgewater to become a free agent like the others.

''I don't personally believe,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey,'' Spielman said,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, adding: ''One thing I would say is that Teddy has been such a great teammate and is a great person and has been great for our organization. Any time our organization can reach out and help a player,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey, with what I know today,Authentic Dalvin Cook Jersey, that his contract will toll, even though it may not benefit us, we are always going to look out for the best interest of our players.''

but the package of his age, where former Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins will be beginning March 14. He'd be more expensive than any of the other three,That of course leaves the open market, durability and resume is the most desirable.

so I'm looking forward to that opportunity,''I haven't had the chance to pick where I'm going to play since 2007 when I chose to go to Michigan State,'' Cousins said during Super Bowl week on an appearance on SiriusXM satellite radio. ''I think it's a pretty short checklist. At the end of the day: I want to win.''

Bella  
#307 Оставлено : 2 марта 2018 г. 6:42:08(UTC)
Bella

While it remains to be seen if Rogers Arena will have hockey games played there in June 2019, the NHL will be setting up shop at the rink for next year’s entry draft on the 21st and 22nd of that month as the franchise celebrates its 50th season. Commissioner Gary Bettman was on hand in Vancouver on Wednesday to make the announcement official.

(If you want to feel old, the majority of players who will be selected that weekend were born in 2001.)

At the moment, of course, the Canucks own all seven of their selections for the 2019 draft. That could change,didas Juuse Saros jersey[didas Juuse Saros jersey/url], depending on how general manager Jim Benning decides to move forward with his rebuild.

The Canucks last hosted the draft in 2006,
Authentic Viktor Arvidsson jersey, Nicklas Backstrom and Phil Kessel go in the top five and Mathieu Perreault (No. 177) and Leo Komarov (No. 180) go late in the sixth round. Defenseman Alex Biega,Authentic Jordan Eberle jersey, which saw Erik Johnson,Authentic Jaroslav Halak jersey, Jonathan Toews, Jordan Staal, who the Canucks gave a two-year extension to on Wednesday,adidas Jordan Eberle jersey, went No. 147 to the Buffalo Sabres.

That was also the weekend that the Canucks acquired Roberto Luongo from the Florida Panthers and the Toronto Maple Leafs traded Tuukka Rask for Andrew Raycroft.

Rogers Arena will also host the 2019 IIHF World Junior Championship,Authentic Juuse Saros jersey, Bowen Byram,adidas Viktor Arvidsson jersey, so fans can get a look at top prospects like Jack Hughes,[url=http://www.islandershockeyshop.com/adidas-jaroslav-halak-jersey]adidas Jaroslav Halak jersey, Dylan Cozens, Kaapo Kakko and Cole Caulfield before they become property of NHL franchises.

The 2018 NHL draft will be held at American Airlines Center in Dallas June 22-23.
Bella  
#308 Оставлено : 2 марта 2018 г. 6:55:16(UTC)
Bella

CLEMSON, early morning workouts last month when he saw starting defensive linemen Christian Wilkins,Womens David Johnson Jersey, S.C. (AP) -- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney did a double take the first day of the offseason, Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant grinding away with teammates.

Many, expected the trio of all-Atlantic Coast Conference linemen to be training for the NFL combine after giving up college for the pros. Instead, including Swinney, the three all came back to the Tigers and led the way Wednesday as Clemson opened spring workouts.

''They're back with a purpose,'' Swinney said.

And perhaps a chip on their shoulders.

meaning they could see their stellar futures muddled by middle-round selections.,Womens Deion Jones Jersey,All three were projected by many NFL mock draft boards to be first-round material, none of them got first-round grades, Wilkins and Ferrell even popping up in several top 10s as can't miss players at the next level. Instead, Swinney said

The 6-foot-4, 300-pound Wilkins and 6-5, 260-pound Ferrell were first-team all-ACC picks this season. Bryant, was named to the second team. Add in Clemson's other starter in massive and nimble (340 pounds) tackle Dexter Lawrence and the Tigers have a chance to see all of them go in the early rounds of the 2019 NFL draft ., at 6-5,Womens Pat Tillman Jersey, 265

one internet projector has the quartet all going among the first 24 picks two drafts from now.,Womens Austin Hooper Jersey,Indeed

Clemson was tied with Southern Cal for most sacks last season at 46.

Ferrell led the team with 9 1/2 sacks with Bryant right behind at 8 1/2. Wilkins had 4 1/2 sacks. Bryant topped the Tigers with 15 1/2 of the team's tackles behind the line of scrimmage.

'' Ferrell said. ''I weighed it back and forth and I'm excited to get going.'',Womens Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,''I prayed on it and I'm happy with my decision

'' he said. ''I can leave a legacy in a place like this.'',Bryant was not bitter when his NFL grade came back outside the first round. He said he views it as an opportunity to max out his physical potential. ''I thought if I came back and put the work in I could help myself

The three took their time in choosing with Bryant and Ferrell announcing at the team's final banquet the Saturday before the Monday deadline for entering the NFL draft. Wilkins, who has graduated, took things down the final hours before deciding for a final year with the Tigers - and giving Clemson opponents another season of figuring out to stop perhaps the fiercest front line in college football.

'' Swinney said.,''They all know they've got the chance to do something special

Anything this season would simply add to their successful resume. They've all been part of three straight ACC titles and CFP playoff appearances. Of course, all were key to Clemson's dramatic,Authentic Deion Jones Jersey, 35-31 victory over No. 1 Alabama to win the 2016 national championship.

but fell 24-6 to this year's national champ Alabama at the Sugar Bowl in the CFP semis.,Authentic Austin Hooper Jersey,The Tigers hoped to make it two straight national crowns this year

much the way Clemson's 2015 title game loss to Alabama infused the Tigers' drive to the title the next year.,Wilkins believes that loss will serve as motivation to take things further this season

Bryant was most surprised when Wilkins returned. ''I thought if anybody left,Authentic David Johnson Jersey, he'd be the one to leave,Authentic Pat Tillman Jersey,'' Bryant said. ''But he didn't think it was right. He thought he could improve himself as well. I know he can do because we've got a big ceiling.''

One that could land all four of Clemson's defensive line starters at the top of NFL draft boards come 2019.

Ferrell hears from former teammates like safety Van Smith and receiver Deon Cain who gave up their eligibility for the NFL draft who tease him about having to go through offseason training and spring drills once more.

'' Ferrell said. ''They made the best decision for them. I made the best decision for me.'',Authentic Vic Beasley Jr Jersey,''I'm happy for them
Bella  
#309 Оставлено : 2 марта 2018 г. 6:57:58(UTC)
Bella

Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant grinding away with teammates.,CLEMSON, early morning workouts last month when he saw starting defensive linemen Christian Wilkins, S.C. (AP) -- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney did a double take the first day of the offseason

the three all came back to the Tigers and led the way Wednesday as Clemson opened spring workouts.,Many, expected the trio of all-Atlantic Coast Conference linemen to be training for the NFL combine after giving up college for the pros. Instead, including Swinney

'' Swinney said.,Womens Julio Jones Jersey,''They're back with a purpose

And perhaps a chip on their shoulders.

Wilkins and Ferrell even popping up in several top 10s as can't miss players at the next level. Instead,Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey,All three were projected by many NFL mock draft boards to be first-round material,Womens Jim Kelly Jersey, none of them got first-round grades, Swinney said,Womens LeSean McCoy Jersey, meaning they could see their stellar futures muddled by middle-round selections.

The 6-foot-4, 265, 300-pound Wilkins and 6-5, at 6-5, 260-pound Ferrell were first-team all-ACC picks this season. Bryant, was named to the second team. Add in Clemson's other starter in massive and nimble (340 pounds) tackle Dexter Lawrence and the Tigers have a chance to see all of them go in the early rounds of the 2019 NFL draft .

one internet projector has the quartet all going among the first 24 picks two drafts from now.,Indeed

Clemson was tied with Southern Cal for most sacks last season at 46.

Ferrell led the team with 9 1/2 sacks with Bryant right behind at 8 1/2. Wilkins had 4 1/2 sacks. Bryant topped the Tigers with 15 1/2 of the team's tackles behind the line of scrimmage.

'' Ferrell said. ''I weighed it back and forth and I'm excited to get going.'',''I prayed on it and I'm happy with my decision

'' he said. ''I can leave a legacy in a place like this.'',Bryant was not bitter when his NFL grade came back outside the first round. He said he views it as an opportunity to max out his physical potential. ''I thought if I came back and put the work in I could help myself

The three took their time in choosing with Bryant and Ferrell announcing at the team's final banquet the Saturday before the Monday deadline for entering the NFL draft. Wilkins, who has graduated,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey, took things down the final hours before deciding for a final year with the Tigers - and giving Clemson opponents another season of figuring out to stop perhaps the fiercest front line in college football.

'' Swinney said.,Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey,''They all know they've got the chance to do something special

Anything this season would simply add to their successful resume. They've all been part of three straight ACC titles and CFP playoff appearances. Of course,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey, all were key to Clemson's dramatic,Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey, 35-31 victory over No. 1 Alabama to win the 2016 national championship.

but fell 24-6 to this year's national champ Alabama at the Sugar Bowl in the CFP semis.,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey,The Tigers hoped to make it two straight national crowns this year

much the way Clemson's 2015 title game loss to Alabama infused the Tigers' drive to the title the next year.,Wilkins believes that loss will serve as motivation to take things further this season

Bryant was most surprised when Wilkins returned. ''I thought if anybody left,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, he'd be the one to leave,'' Bryant said. ''But he didn't think it was right. He thought he could improve himself as well. I know he can do because we've got a big ceiling.''

One that could land all four of Clemson's defensive line starters at the top of NFL draft boards come 2019.

Ferrell hears from former teammates like safety Van Smith and receiver Deon Cain who gave up their eligibility for the NFL draft who tease him about having to go through offseason training and spring drills once more.

'' Ferrell said. ''They made the best decision for them. I made the best decision for me.'',''I'm happy for them
Bella  
#310 Оставлено : 2 марта 2018 г. 11:52:26(UTC)
Bella

If their 0-16 record in 2017 is any indication, the Cleveland Browns need help.

And they could add some potentially big contributors in the draft: Cleveland owns not just the top pick but also No. 4 thanks to last year’s trade with the Houston Texans; also thanks to that swap, the Browns have the Nos. 33 and 35 picks in the second round.

Or…they could be wheelers and dealers.

Speaking to media at the NFL scouting combine, general manager John Dorsey said “My door is wide open” when it comes to trading the top pick.

“Give me a call and see what’s up,Womens Amari Cooper Jersey,” Dorsey added.

there are several players available this season that scouts and evaluators believe are potential franchise quarterbacks,Coach Hue Jackson gave indications last year that he isn’t completely sold on the quarterback the Browns drafted in 2017,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey, or at least challenge him in the coming season,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey, DeShone Kizer. If Cleveland wanted to replace Kizer,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey, and a couple of them would likely still be available at No. 4 if the Browns held onto that spot.

But the potential bumper crop of QBs could also work against the Browns.

but the Colts at No. 3 have both a top quarterback in Andrew Luck and a more-than-serviceable backup in Jacoby Brissett.,There seems to be a consensus that Josh Allen,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey, Lamar Jackson, Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen are the top prospects at the position. The Giants at No. 2 may take a quarterback given Eli Manning’s age

the Jets at No. 6 are in desperate need of a quarterback, which holds No. 5, though they also could be major players in free agency with Kirk Cousins available. Like the Broncos,Denver, is certainly in the market for a quarterback, so they could be willing to trade up if they are convinced there’s one player they want more than any other.

affirmed on Wednesday that Mitchell Trubisky is their future at the position.,The Buccaneers at No. 7 seemingly have their quarterback in Jameis Winston,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey, and the team at No. 8,Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey, the Bears

the Raiders, at No. 9,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey, and the team at No. 10,Womens Joe Montana Jersey,San Francisco,Womens Jerry Rice Jersey, just made a major commitment to Jimmy Garoppolo,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey, have Derek Carr.

especially since each has a veteran in place who could hold the fort for 2018 while the rookie learns the ropes.,However, the next three teams – the Dolphins,Womens Reuben Foster Jersey, Bengals and Washington – could all be in the market for a quarterback of the future

few were expecting them to move up to take Trubisky,Would that mean moving up 10-plus spots and selling off future picks? Anything is possible. Remember last year, $45 million free-agent contract, after the Bears gave Mike Glennon a three-year, but they did.

At any rate, Dorsey is open to trading – he just needs a possible partner.
Bella  
#311 Оставлено : 2 марта 2018 г. 11:57:34(UTC)
Bella

Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer hopes quarterback Teddy Bridgewater remains with him at the NFL franchise amid doubts over his future.

The Vikings enter the 2018 offseason with plenty of uncertainty at quarterback and Zimmer knows it. Neither 2015 starter Bridgewater, 2016 starter Sam Bradford nor 2017 starter Case Keenum is under contract for next season.

" Zimmer said at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis on Thursday. "We have a lot of question marks.","It's really the $64, can Teddy get back to where he was,Womens Michael Thomas Jersey,000 question for all three of those guys. Can Sam stay healthy, can Case do what he did again

he entered 2016 with a lot of optimism,Authentic Odell Beckham Jr Jersey,Bridgewater was a first-round pick of the Vikings in 2014 and was named the NFL Rookie of the Year. Following a Pro Bowl season in 2015,Womens Landon Collins Jersey, but a career-threatening knee injury cost him the season and most of 2017.

"I love Teddy. I've said that before. He is a competitor; he's got the heart of a Lion," Zimmer said. "I'm hopeful for Teddy. I hope he has an outstanding career and I hope that it's with me."

877 yards with 20 touchdowns and five interceptions.,Following Bridgewater's knee injury, the Vikings traded for Bradford, who went on to lead the NFL with a 71.6 per cent completion rate and threw for 3

but his own knee injury forced him to the sidelines during a week-two win over the Chicago Bears. Enter Keenum,Bradford began this past season as the starter, who was brilliant in helping lead the Vikings to an NFC North title and a berth in the NFC championship game.

so it's important that we don't lose the defensive part of the game because we keep the game close. So all these things become a factor.","We have to figure out what is the best scenario for us with these three guys, and I want to make sure with our team that we continue to build and improve,Authentic Michael Thomas Jersey," Zimmer said. "We've won 40 games in the last four years because we've had a good football team,Authentic Lawrence Taylor Jersey, continually improve on defense... We're 30-4 when we score 21 points

Zimmer said bringing back one or all of the three quarterbacks is "definitely" under consideration,Womens Odell Beckham Jr Jersey, but the Vikings are also vying for the services of Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins.

" he added. "But I feel very confident really in all three guys. I love all three of them. They're great people. I love how they work. They understand how we do things there as a team and the way we go about our business.",Authentic Landon Collins Jersey,"After we get here, after we get done looking at some of these young draftable guys, so we'll kind of sit down and figure out the direction we're going

don't get to see him play in real,Zimmer continued: "Teddy is a guy that two years ago played fantastic. We thought he was a very ascending player. Obviously has a terrible knee injury, live action in basically two years. So there's the question with him.

so you go back and look at his track record.,Womens Lawrence Taylor Jersey,"The question with Sam is two years ago he plays in 15 games, plays well. This year, starts, he plays in one game and gets hurt

"You go back with Case. He plays outstanding this year, and you go back and look at what he's done in the past and what he's done this year. Then really what we have to try to do is figure out what is the best scenario for us and understanding that trying to answer these questions on these three guys and try to go from there.

"So that's with[general manager Rick Spielman] and myself and[executive vice president of football operations Rob Brzezinski] and how it affects the salary cap and how it affects the rest of our football team."
Bella  
#312 Оставлено : 5 марта 2018 г. 11:41:09(UTC)
Bella

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Minkah Fitzpatrick understands the value of his skill set.

201 pounds, he hits like a safety. His speed,At 6-foot-1,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, hip movement and feet might make him more tailored to cornerback.

So the Alabama star is spending this weekend explaining to NFL scouts he can excel at either,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, both or some combination of the positions.

kind of like a combination between safety and corner,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey,'' said Fitzpatrick,''It's a different kind of position,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey, describing the slot corner
spot he played in college. ''I like to play both safety and corner, so I think slot corner is optimal for my abilities.''

If true, Fitzpatrick would be one of the rarest commodities in football - a tweener with an actual fit.

Traditionally when players at the NFL's annual scouting combine are explaining what position suits them best, it's because team executives
aren't sure where they should play and the player's draft stock sinks.

But Fitzpatrick's physical gifts could make him a trend-setter in a league that has become increasingly more pass-happy and places a
premium on versatility.

moved to slot corner before the 2015 season,He was recruited as a true cornerback, won the starting job and never relinquished it. Coach
Nick Saban was so impressed he usually paired Fitzpatrick on the opponent's top receiver, one-on-one.

It didn't take long for Fitzpatrick to make an impact.

After being selected to the SEC's all-freshman team in 2015, he earned first-team All-American honors in 2016 and 2017.

Now he's off to the NFL,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, where teams are trying to figure out what Saban once did - the best place for Fitzpatrick to play.

both safeties, nickel and dime linebacker,Womens Drew Brees Jersey,''I think he could play all six defensive back positions. Both corners,'' NFL Network draft
analyst Mike Mayock said Saturday. ''He's the only guy I can say that about. Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing? I've had a couple
'Hey, is he a difference-maker? Is he a nickel? Where's his ball production?' He had six picks two years ago,of coaches say to me, but
only had one this year. But I look at (his versatility) as a positive.''

Mayock's sentiment may explain why Fitzpatrick appears to have a slight edge on his competition right now. He's projected to be a top-five
pick.

a true cornerback,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey,Some expect Ohio State's Denzel Ward,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, to be selected in the top 10 with Florida State safety Derwin James the only
other defensive back tabbed for the top 20.

which conclude Monday,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey,The workouts in Indianapolis,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey, will help determined the actual pecking order in April.

But one thing working in Fitzpatrick's favor: work ethic.

While growing up in New Jersey, he sometimes helped his father fix trucks.

After the family's home collapsed during Hurricane Irene in 2011, Fitzpatrick helped his parents rebuild.

And when the Catholic high school he attended provided peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to students who couldn't afford school lunches,
Fitzpatrick ate them up.

less than two months away from possibly hitting a multimillion-dollar jackpot,So when he arrived at the combine, the reality finally hit.

'' Fitzpatrick said. ''I remember the second I got here, I was laying in bed,''It's really crazy, looked up at the ceiling and just
started smiling.''

Yes, it's been a long trek here for Fitzpatrick and his family.

his humble perspective on life or his passion for football. It's served him well,Yet he hasn't forgotten his blue-collar roots, so far.

have the size of a safety,''I think he's going to go out there and run like a corner, and if you're a defensive coordinator and take him
is he my nickel? Or is he a piece
, you've got to have a plan,'' Mayock said. ''What is he? Is he my safety,in the top 10, is he my corner

that I can match up week to week against a big wideout or a tight end? How you use him is ultimately going to determine the value of
him.''
Bella  
#313 Оставлено : 5 марта 2018 г. 11:56:56(UTC)
Bella

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- For Clemson receiver Deon Cain, there's nothing tedious about all the timing and testing at the NFL scouting combine.

''It's a great feeling because I'm starting to get into this professional life and I'm loving it every day,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey,'' Cain said.

Cain impressed coaches Saturday with his superior speed and great hands, traits that were particularly apparent in the gauntlet drill at
Lucas Oil Stadium.

That's where receivers stand on one sideline,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, spin and catch a pass from 10 yards away,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey, then spin and catch one from the other direction.
Then, they sprint toward the other sideline,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey, catching five more 10-yard passes from alternating directions before coming back the other
way, catching another seven throws.

While Cain was eager to show off his skills Saturday during the on-field sessions with quarterbacks, wide receivers and tight ends, he
said he's actually enjoyed every aspect of the annual gathering of top college prospects.

''This combine experience has been fun for me. At the end of the day, I love every moment about it,'' Cain said. ''Just trying to take
being around Hall of Famers every day.'',everything day by day, talking to coaches, going through this process, meeting new people

Cain had a goal of running a sub-4.4-second 40-yard dash after all the speed work he did over the last six weeks at the Exos performance
center in Phoenix, where he added 10 pounds of lean muscle to his 6-foot-1 frame.

He did just that, posting a time of 4.3 seconds Saturday before showing off his route-running skills during the hour-long session that
included top-tier quarterbacks Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson .

''I feel like Exos really prepared me for this moment,'' said Cain, who also posted respectable jumps - 33+ inches in the vertical and 9
feet, train well with great efficiency, 7 inches in the broad. ''We train hard, prepping me for interviews and everything. I feel like
they gave us the upper hand, the answers to the test out here and now it's just a routine.

''I'm out here trying my best out here and just trying to do what I know I'm capable of doing.''

Cain, a projected second-day draft pick, played three seasons at Clemson and was productive receiver for a team that made three playoff
appearances and played in two national championship games.

Cain played in only one of those national championship games. After the regular season of his freshman year,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, he was suspended for the
College Football Playoff by Tigers coach Dabo Swinney for failing a drug test for marijuana.

Knowing that would come up in interviews with teams this week,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey, Cain prepared to face the scrutiny with honesty, eager to show that's not
an issue teams need to worry about.

''It's been great so far,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey, let them get a good feel of me,Womens Drew Brees Jersey, really just getting to know all the coaches, and just show them that I'm smart
off the field, and really just let them get feel of me, smart on the field and I know football both ways,'' Cain said.

On the field, he said he's showing teams he's versatile, coachable and confident yet humble.

''I can do it all. If you want me to play inside,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey, outside. If you want me to go down and block, I can do anything. I said I'm capable of
doing anything,'' he said.

And he pledged to never stop trying to improve.

''Now that I'm going on to the next level,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey, I always want to be better and more technically sound because now you're just going against way
better DBs now,'' Cain said.

Whoever picks him, he said, will ''get an efficient, someone who will go hard every play. I'm just going to be me out there, hard worker,
as long as they let me be me and coach me the right way, they're going to get a great receiver.''
Bella  
#314 Оставлено : 6 марта 2018 г. 11:30:02(UTC)
Bella

N.Y. -- With a three-game losing streak and a disappointing loss in Saturday's outdoor game against the Washington Capitals,BUFFALO,adidas Juuse Saros jersey, a
game against the lowly Buffalo Sabres is coming at the right time for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

The Maple Leafs (39-21-7) will visit their border rivals on Monday night.

Toronto received a wake-up call in the loss to the Capitals,Authentic Viktor Arvidsson jersey, where Washington scored shortly after each of Toronto's goals. The Maple
Leafs eventually fell 5-2. Before that,Authentic Jordan Eberle jersey, Toronto had an overtime loss to the Florida Panthers and a shootout loss to the Tampa Bay
Lightning.

" Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock said,Authentic Jaroslav Halak jersey,"(The Capitals) look at us and they still think we're kids, according to the team's website. "And it
looked like we were kids out there. I thought they smacked us around and forechecked us. I didn't think we executed at all."

The Maple Leafs are still in a fine position overall, having won 13 of their previous 15 games before the three-game losing streak
developed. They acquired longtime Montreal Canadiens veteran Tomas Plekanec before the trade deadline and are aiming to make a playoff run
this postseason once they right the ship.

Toronto will once again be without top playmaker Auston Matthews because of a shoulder injury, but Matthews is reportedly making progress
and nearing a return.

36 assists). William Nylander has 49 points (14 goals,Mitchell Marner leads the Maple Leafs in points with 53 points (17 goals, 35
.920 save percentage) and Curtis McElhinney (13 games played,assists) this season. Both Frederik Anderson (55 games played,Authentic Juuse Saros jersey, .931 save
percentage) have been solid all season for the Leafs between the pipes.

The Sabres (20-34-11) are coming off a lackluster 4-1 loss to the Panthers on Friday night,adidas Viktor Arvidsson jersey, which came after back-to-back wins over two of
the better teams in the league in the Boston Bruins and Lightning. Buffalo has shown some signs of life throughout the second half of the
even without top playmaker Jack Eichel,season,adidas Jordan Eberle jersey, but has repeatedly reverted to its previous form.

It's actually the first meeting of the year for the rivals,adidas Jaroslav Halak jersey, which adds some anticipation for both sides.

" Sabres forward Jason Pominville said, according to the team's website. "In the past,"It's weird the way the schedule is built, it feels
like we have always played them late a little bit but to have not played them at this point home or away is definitely different and
something we're not used to.

"For me, it's been a while so I'm interested to see if it's still the same way where their fans manage to get tickets in here and be
pretty loud. It should be a pretty good atmosphere."

Backup Chad Johnson will return in net for the Sabres after a disappointing outing by Robin Lehner against the Panthers during the
weekend. Johnson has a save percentage of .896 in 25 games this year but has played well in net for the Sabres lately.
Bella  
#315 Оставлено : 6 марта 2018 г. 11:43:15(UTC)
Bella

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — All that's left of the 2018 NFL scouting combine is for the deepest class of defensive backs ever to attend the
annual assembly of college prospects to wrap up their testing and timing Monday at Lucas Oil Stadium.

, they'll join the other hopefuls in returning home to prepare for their pro days,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey, team visits and the NFL draft in Arlington,Then,Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey, Texas

next month.

Here's a look at some of the highlights and lowlights of this year's combine:

BARKLEY BLOWS IT UP : Penn State running back Saquon Barkley exceeded lofty expectations in Indianapolis. His 29 reps on the bench press
bested Luke Kuechly's 27. His 4.4 time in the 40-yard dash was better than Ezekiel Elliott's 4.47 and his 41-inch vertical jump was higher
than Odell Beckham Jr.'s 38?.

I'm not surprised," said Nittany Lions linebacker Jason Cabinda,"Oh no, saying he's seen that kind of dogged determination every day out
of Barkley, who could go anywhere in the top five picks depending on the run on quarterbacks.

I'm going to come in with my head low ready
," Barkley said, "but I don't care if I'm drafted 1,"I'm competitive, 5 or 72 or the last pick

to work."

GREAT GRIFFIN : Shaquem Griffin did 20 reps on the bench press with a prosthetic left hand in what was by far the best feel-good story of
the combine.

," acknowledged Griffin, who almost doubled his previous high of 11 reps and surpassed the 17 his twin brother,"My goal was six, Shaquille

managed at last year's combine before the Seattle Seahawks selected the speedy cornerback in the third round.

Griffin is expected to be a mid-rounder like his brother.

"This is a legitimate football player," NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock said. "He's an energy giver."

conversely,One who,Authentic Julio Jones Jersey, fed off the hoots and hollers during his bench press.

"Everybody in the stands was hyping me up. I got the guys I'm here with hyping me up. It felt amazing,Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey," Griffin said.

JACK OF ONE TRADE : Louisville QB Lamar Jackson showed off a strong arm and excellent footwork but also some inconsistency while throwing
to receivers Saturday. What he didn't do was run routes.

Many wonder if the 2016 Heisman Trophy winner might be best suited as an NFL receiver,Authentic Devonta Freeman Jersey, but he insists he's "strictly a quarterback."

Mayock called Jackson the best and most fascinating athlete in this year's draft, noting that while his passing game needs plenty of
polish, he's going to have an immediate impact running the football.

"He's Michael Vick," Mayock said. "He has as good a pair of legs as anybody in the history of the game. And he's going to win games with
his legs."

DARNOLD'S DODGE : USC quarterback Sam Darnold refused to throw at the combine, preferring to show off his arm at his upcoming pro day with
receivers he's used to playing with.

"I was a little disappointed Darnold didn't throw," Mayock said. "You get a chance to show off a little bit here. This is all about
competition. I wonder in his heart of hearts if he missed competing (Saturday). Because the other guys went out and ripped it pretty good.

"I thought Josh Allen put on a show."

a possible first-rounder,HURST GOES HOME : Michigan defensive lineman Maurice Hurst Jr., was kept out of drills at the combine after
doctors reportedly red-flagged a heart condition. Hurst told Utah defensive lineman Lowell Lotulelei that he had been diagnosed with the
same heart condition as Lotulelei's older brother, Star.

a 6-foot-2, 280-pound defensive tackle,Hurst, had 59 tackles and 5? sacks last season. He also had 13 tackles for loss and has been
considered one component of a deep class of defensive tackles in this year's draft.

BAD, BAD ORLANDO BROWN JR. : The only thing that went well for Oklahoma's massive tackle Orlando Brown Jr. was the vote of confidence from
his Heisman Trophy-winning teammate.

"When are you ever going to watch Orlando Brown run 40 yards down the field?" quarterback Baker Mayfield asked. "You can watch last year's
tape and see he allowed zero sacks. I'd say that's pretty important for a left tackle."

It sure is.

too,But measures matter,Womens LeSean McCoy Jersey, and Brown's wretched week will surely cause him to slide down draft boards: He managed just 14 reps on the bench
press, lumbered though the 40-yard dash in 5.85 seconds and put up historically poor numbers in the broad and vertical jumps.

but if he falls to the second round,Womens Devonta Freeman Jersey,THIN AT TACKLE : Notre Dame's Mike McGlinchey is projected as a late first-rounder,Womens Christian McCaffrey Jersey, this year's NFL
draft would be the first one in more than a half century without an offensive tackle taken in the first round.

The last time that happened was in 1965,Womens Julio Jones Jersey, and there were only 11 first-round picks that year. The last time a tackle wasn't selected in the
top 32 picks was in 1960,Womens Jim Kelly Jersey, when Len Rohde of Utah State went to the San Francisco 49ers with the 38th overall selection in the fifth round.
Bella  
#316 Оставлено : 7 марта 2018 г. 12:51:48(UTC)
Bella

PITTSBURGH (AP) — Le'Veon Bell keeps saying he wants to stay with the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers keep saying they want to keep one of the NFL's best running backs in the fold for years to come.

They have until July 16 to make it happen.

The Steelers placed the exclusive rights franchise tag on the two-time All-Pro for a second straight spring on Tuesday,Authentic Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey, putting Bell's long-term status with the club up in the air.

Bell,Authentic Cam Newton Jersey, accounted for 1,Womens Luke Kuechly Jersey, a two-time All Pro,Authentic Walter Payton Jersey[Authentic Walter Payton Jersey/url],946 total yards and 11 touchdowns for the AFC North champions in 2017. Both Bell and Steelers management said after the season they hoped to get a contract extension done quickly, but failed to do so by Tuesday's deadline for teams to use the franchise tag.

though he was an indispensable part of Pittsburgh's offense once again,
Womens Walter Payton Jersey,Bell is scheduled to make $14.54 million in 2018 if he signs the franchise tender and the two sides are unable to reach an agreement on a new deal. He skipped offseason workouts and training camp last summer before signing the tender on the eve of the regular season. The absence led to a sluggish start, breaking his own club record by catching 85 passes.

one he considered a tribute to his versatility. Bell said repeatedly over the past year he believes he's different than other backs in the league and wants to be paid accordingly. He is arguably the best receiving back in the NFL and he's averaged nearly 25 touches a game in five seasons,Womens Cam Newton Jersey,The 25-year-old made the 2017 All-Pro team at the "flex" position,Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey, though he's only been healthy at the end of the year twice. Bell has twice been suspended by the NFL for violations of the substance abuse policy.

Bell turned down a long-term deal with the Steelers last summer and told ESPN in January he would consider retiring if the Steelers used the franchise tag on him again. He backtracked a bit during the Pro Bowl when he said he believed a new contract was in the works. It was a sentiment echoed by both Steelers president Art Rooney II and general manager Kevin Colbert early in the offseason.

Pittsburgh's depth behind Bell is thin. James Conner carried the ball 32 times during his rookie season and the club signed Stevan Ridley at the end of the regular season as insurance. Bell tweeted Monday that regardless of the circumstances he wants to remain with the Steelers.

"Pittsburgh: the city that took in a 21-year old kid from small-town Ohio,Womens Mitchell Trubiskyn Jersey, the city that I became a man in,Authentic Jordan Howard Jersey, the city I battled thru adversity in,[url=http://www.bearsfootballauthentics.com/jordan-howard-jersey-authentic]Womens Jordan Howard Jersey," Bell tweeted. "I love everything about being a Pittsburgh Steeler, and I want nothing more than to finish the rest of my career in Pitt!"
Bella  
#317 Оставлено : 7 марта 2018 г. 13:11:01(UTC)
Bella

The Pittsburgh Steelers now appear likely to use the franchise tag on running back Le'Veon Bell by Tuesday's deadline.

$40 million deal in 2017 before playing last season under the franchise marker.,Authentic Joey Bosa Jersey,Bell was frustrated by negotiations last year and turned down a reported five-year

The Steelers had been hopeful they would be able to reach an agreement with Bell before the March 6 franchise tag-deadline.

Bell said during Pro Bowl week in January that he was optimistic the two sides were approaching a long-term agreement.

Pittsburgh general manager Kevin Colbert told reporters last Wednesday in Indianapolis that the team is "(trying) to figure out common ground" with Bell's representatives at the NFL Scouting Combine.

according to sources informed of the situation.,Authentic Melvin Ingram Jersey,But NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Steelers are expected to franchise tag Bell barring a dramatic turn in talks

franchising Bell would cost around $14.5 million for 2018. Bell earned a base salary of $12.12 million last season after the Steelers placed an exclusive tag on him.,Authentic Allen Robinson Jersey,If the two sides are unable to reach a deal

he would play under the one-year tender once again.,Womens Allen Robinson Jersey,The Steelers and Bell have until July 16 to work on a long-term deal. If a deal is not struck by that deadline

Bell,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, 26,Womens Joey Bosa Jersey, will be entering his sixth NFL season in 2018. The two-time first-team All-Pro and three-time Pro Bowler has rushed for 5,336 yards and 35 touchdowns over 62 games. His TD total ranks third on the Steelers' all-time rushing scores list and his yardage total ranks fourth.

Last season,Womens Dan Fouts Jersey, Bell rushed for 1,Womens Melvin Ingram Jersey,291 yards and nine TDs in 15 games.
Monday  
#318 Оставлено : 8 марта 2018 г. 6:55:57(UTC)
Monday

longchamp
burberry outlet
prada outlet
canada goose outlet
tommy hilfiger
oakley
shoes
jordan 6
nike mercurial
versace handbags
ray ban
nike clothing
vans shoes
jordan shoes
reebok
nike blazer
oakley vault
wedding dresses
polo lacoste
ralph lauren
air max 2017
air max
true religion outlet
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
yeezy shoe
mulberry outlet
burberry outlet
pandora jewelry
roshe run
longchamp
belgium world cup jerseys
marc jacobs
asics
michael kors canada
instyler ionic styler
longchamp handbags
bottes ugg
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
north face
air max
uggs
pandora
vanessa bruno
prada
uggs outlet
new balance
jordan 5
cheap eyeglasses
jordan
nike outlet
kenzo clothing
fitflop
michael kors borse
iphone cases
louboutin
pandora
reebok
marc jacobs
hogan outlet
kevin durant shoes
oakley
france world cup jersey
beats headphones
coach outlet online
burberry outlet
nike air max
goyard handbags
ugg australia
true religion jeans
adidas soccer cleats
air max 2017
cheap uggs
new balance shoes
wedding dresses
converse
tommy hilfiger
nike roshe run
canada goose
swarovski
nike shoes
north face outlet
oakley vault
longchamp
canada goose
nike shoes
mac cosmetics
nike free
true religion jeans
softball bats
rolex
longchamp
nike roshe run pas cher
nike air force
jordans
nike free
nike store
nike shoes
flip flops
furla handbags
nike free
uggs outlet
nike air max
nike air
christian louboutin
true religion jeans
ed hardy
ray ban
balenciaga
mizuno
cheap nfl jerseys
nike air max
jordan xx9
adidas outlet
manolo blahnik
louboutin
air max 97
ugg boots
nike air
kobe 10
barbour
bottega
adidas uk
uggs outlet
iphone 7 cases
the north face
ugg
free run
lacoste shoes
jordan retro
new balance
north face
nike air max
nike mercurial
vans
bcbg max
ray ban sunglasses
converse chuck taylor
brazil world cup jersey
michael kors outlet
montre pas cher
asics
cheap ugg boots
guess
montre
mac makeup
true religion outlet
new balance
roshe run
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren uk
nike outlet
thomas sabo
ugg
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors
new balance trainer
ralph lauren
mizuno wave
tods shoes
dansko
salvatore ferragamo
nike roshe run
ugg
soccer shoes
balenciaga
nike free run
oakley sunglasses
soccer jerseys
mac makeup
converse
boy london clothing
timberland
basketball shoes
pandora charms
giuseppe zanotti
jimmy choo
canada goose
ray ban
flip flops
ugg australia
timberland
ugg
nike air huarache
jordan 1
moncler
ray ban outlet
montblanc
michael kors
timberland
jordan
jerseys
nike air max 95
adidas outlet
jordan shoes
clarks shoes
ray ban
air max
chrome hearts
prada outlet
longchamp handbags
sac guess
parajumpers
pandora
rolex watches
nike air max 2018
kate spade outlet
rolex watches
air max
birkin bag
replica watches
valentino
ralph lauren outlet
michael kors
north face
roty burch outlet
polo ralph lauren
nike blazer
sac michael kors
air jordans
adidas zx
adidas outlet
nike air
swarovski
cartier love bracelet
ferragamo
canada goose
mizuno running shoes
michael kors
adidas
celine
converse shoes
polo ralph lauren
air max 90
converse
reebok
mac cosmetics
jordan 3
asics gel
jordans
ghd
dolce and gabbana
new balance
asics
adidas outlet
skechers shoes
louboutin pas cher
michael kors outlet
true religion
jordan 4
nike kyrie 2
michael kors outlet
argentina world cup jersey
oakley
adidas trainers
oakley sunglasses
moncler
ray ban sunglasses
roty burch outlet online
the north face
oakley sunglasses
michael kors
sac burberry
nike air max
nike air force
vans shoes
canada goose jackets
rolex
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
moncler jackets
guess
roshe run
nike free
adidas outlet
nike air max
nike air max
nike outlet
tommy hilfiger
converse
nike air force
michael kors outlet online store
salomon shoes
red bottoms
hogan shoes
timberland boots
supra
kobe 9
chloe handbags
stuart weitzman
pandora jewelry
roshe run
adidas flip-flops
moncler outlet
canada goose
swarovski uk
nike free
puma shoes
stuart weitzman
iphone x case
air max
oakley sunglasses cheap
jordan 12
air max 95
herve leger
north face pas cher
supra
moncler
nike air max
links of london
oakley sunglasses
hermes outlet
nike air max
jordan 11
hermes
adidas superstar
omega watches
nike store
moncler jackets
kate spade outlet
ferragamo
adidas running shoes
fivefingers
louboutin
england world cup jersey
ugg outlet
spain world cup jersey
oakley sunglasses
miu miu shoes
moncler
tory burch outlet
fendi
wedding dresses
jordan shoes
ralph lauren outlet
nike vapor max
yves saint laurent
ugg boots
dansko shoes
beats by dre
nike blazer pas cher
coach purse
montre homme
lebron james shoes
ugg boots
louboutin
nike air max
ray ban
mulberry
kate spade
vans
wedding dresses
germany world cup jersey
michael kors outlet
adidas clothing
timberland boots
hogan
mont blanc
nike
jordans
beats by dre
burberry outlet online
ugg boots
lebron shoes
nike store
fendi
bcbg
dolce and gabbana
air jordan
sac longchamp
baseball bats
jordan
flops
swarovski
portugal world cup jersey
bottega veneta
coach outlet
huarache
ugg boots
nike tn
louboutin
lebron 11
jordans
adidas slides
louboutin
jordan
nike air max plus
karen millen uk
2018.3.8xukaimin
Bella  
#319 Оставлено : 9 марта 2018 г. 12:29:32(UTC)
Bella

Los Angeles (AFP) - The National Football League launched an investigation Thursday after a top draft prospect revealed he had been quizzed about his sexuality by team representatives during last week's scouting combine.

Former Louisiana State University running back Derrius Guice told Sirius XM radio he had been subjected to questions about his private life and baited with lurid allegations about his mother.

The 20-year-old said he believed the questions were a test intended to see how he would respond under pressure.

" Guice said. "Some people are really trying to get in your head and test your reaction.,Authentic Drew Brees Jersey,"It was pretty crazy

"I go in one room, and a team will ask me 'do I like men,Womens Brandin Cooks Jersey,' just to see my reaction. I go in another room, they'll try to bring up one of my family members or something and tell me, I heard your mom sells herself. How do you feel about that?'",Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, 'Hey

which said it had opened an investigation into the issue.,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey,The revelations drew a stern response from the NFL on Thursday

" the league said.,Authentic Brandin Cooks Jersey,"A question such as that is completely inappropriate and wholly contrary to league workplace policies

state and federal laws and the CBA. We are looking into the matter.",Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey,"The NFL and its clubs are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees in a manner that is consistent with our commitment to diversity and inclusion

offering them a platform to showcase their athletic skills before team scouts.,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey,The NFL's scouting combine brings together the top prospects in the draft

Teams also get the opportunity to speak to players to evaluate their character -- and intrusive questioning is sometimes used to see how players respond.

The NFL Players Association meanwhile said the team representatives who spoke to Guice should be barred from future scouting combines as a penalty.

" NFLPA executive director DeMaurice Smith said.,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey,"Find out what team did it and ban them from the Combine

"The question is inappropriate. Questions along these lines are always inappropriate."

Controversy over inappropriate questions put to draft prospects has flared before.

now New York Giants cornerback Eli Apple said he was asked if he was gay during a pre-draft interview with Atlanta Falcons assistant coach Marquand Manuel.,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey,In 2016

Manuel later issued an apology after the NFL deemed the question "disappointing and clearly inappropriate."

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was asked by then-Miami Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland whether his mother was a prostitute.,Womens Drew Brees Jersey,In 2010

Bella  
#320 Оставлено : 10 марта 2018 г. 11:48:22(UTC)
Bella

A natural break in the schedule has presented an opportunity to discuss the bigger-picture items on the agenda for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

More specifically, and since beyond, what’s earned a considerable share of the discourse over the last few days has been the looming executive crunch (if you will) that faces the crowded boardroom responsible for building the organization back to, respectability.

As is customary with these new Leafs, the public is left to work with incomplete information as it glances toward the future. But as we’re led to believe, Lou Lamoriello, will see his contract, the man currently sitting in the general manager’s chair (and at least considered second-in-command in terms of influence behind team president Brendan Shanahan), as it was agreed upon, reach its expiration sooner than later once the season has ended.

(It is believed that his current deal does include a natural progression to an advisory role, however, of sorts. Whether he remains in the office or not, decisions on the current arrangement within the managerial hierarchy are indeed imminent.)

It’s entirely possible that Shanahan has already charted out the path, and perhaps even handed the mandate down to Lamoriello and the remaining managerial prongs, Kyle Dubas and Mark Hunter.

It’s also entirely possible that he, like the rest of us,adida Taylor Hall jersey, isn’t sure just yet on how this will sort out.

Regardless, there’s one course of action that seems to make the most sense for the immediate future — the status quo. And a reminder of why Lamoriello was brought aboard in the first place provides the most sensible rationale.

Lamoriello’s value to the Maple Leafs when the organization made the surprise decision to rescue him from his unwanted role with the New Jersey Devils was as a table-setter for the 31-year-old Dubas. He would use his 30 years of executive experience and relationships forged across NHL circles to carry out the consensuses from the managerial nucleus in Toronto. This,adidas Cory Schneider jersey, while showing Dubas the managerial ropes.

It’s proven to be quite astute.

Though the arrangement has resulted in some variable organizational behaviour (an apparent change in draft strategy, for one),authentic Travis Hamonic jersey, so far,adidas Ryan McDonagh jersey, all together, the group has pushed the right buttons.

Toronto jumped from 30th to 14th in the standings last season, and this year sit sixth in the overall table. And despite the difficult road, the Maple Leafs are certainly in a position to make a meaningful postseason run just two years after winning the rights to the No. 1 pick from the pole position at the draft lottery.

All that’s happened since Lamoriello’s arrival (and with the wreckage before that), however, is light lifting compared to the work that needs to be accomplished in that boardroom this summer.

Lamoriello has been there to complete the teardown, make contracts go bye-bye, sign big-money free-agent deals and bolster postseason rosters at the deadline. What he hasn’t done is negotiate a long-term contract out of entry level with the face of the franchise.

Let alone three.

Lamoriello has built a reputation in the NHL as a tough, or significantly diminish the leverage he brings by shifting him to a lesser role, no-nonsense negotiator. Why would the Maple Leafs waste that expertise, before the organization signs the three contracts that will ultimately establish the ceiling for the most promising generation of Maple Leafs hockey in a lifetime?

The work toward signing long-term agreements with Auston Matthews, William Nylander and Mitch Marner needs to begin the moment the Maple Leafs’ postseason run ends. It should be managed in concert — just as it all has for the last 32 months.

If at any point they needed a team or, obscurity with regard to role, better yet, it’s now.

What sense does it make to rush to promote Dubas (an executive with less time on this planet than Lamoriello has years experience managing an NHL franchise) or Hunter (a proficient scout,authentic Cory Schneider jersey, but one with very limited experience in contract negotiation) and make their first order of business to sign the most important contracts in the club’s 101-year history?

What’s more, why have them answer for these negotiations when Lamoriello is nothing if not an expert at getting things accomplished in silence, and a master of muzzling the media?

Lamoriello was always a stopgap solution,authentic John Tavares jersey, but he was brought in to do a specific job and those duties have not been fully carried out just yet. So his contract expires? If Lamoriello has proven anything in his time with the Maple Leafs it’s that lines can be blurred.

Until Matthews,authentic Taylor Hall jersey, Nylander and (to a lesser extent) Marner are signed, and see either Dubas,adidas Travis Hamonic jersey, it would be a mistake to make the 75-year-old forfeit his position one rung below Shanahan, Hunter,authentic Ryan McDonagh jersey, or any other candidate fill the vacancy.

What problems arise following Lamoriello’s tenure — whether it’s Lou’s unhappiness with a lesser role,adidas John Tavares jersey, feelings of resentment lower on the ladder, or a mass executive exodus altogether — will pale in comparison to ones brought on by missteps in negotiations this summer.
Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему
Guest (2)
18 Страницы«<1415161718>